Friday, September 14, 2012

It's Been a Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Week


"Laughter and tears are both responses to frustration and exhaustion. I myself prefer to laugh, since there is less cleaning up to do afterward." 
--Kurt Vonnegut 

It hasn't been the best week. I'm sure some of it had to do with the fact that I've got a sinus thing happening. And I'm sure some more of it had to do with the fact that my husband is in Tokyo eating sushi, while I am here . . . also eating sushi . . . except mine came from the grocery store.

It's all been downhill from there.

So . . . I need to start working on a new check on the ol' bucket list.
Yes, a check. Like this one.
Any thoughts?

I need to be working toward something. I need something to look forward to. And no, I'm not quite ready to tackle the skydiving thing.

So, whaddya think? Is there anything you, my loyal readers (all both of you), would like to see me tackle next? Something on the list? Or something maybe I haven't thought of yet?

I need a challenge. Help me out. Until I hear from you, I'll be cleaning. And that's no fun.

Post a Comment