Thursday, June 21, 2012

I Feel Some Checks Coming On

"I am thrilled - I can't stress that enough - thrilled when I see kids getting active."

--Harvey Fierstein

I'm almost ready to check a couple more items off of my bucket list. I don't have a complete handle on them yet, but I will soon. I WILL, by golly! And let me just tell you that these two have almost done. me. in. Thus, my noticeable absence on the blog lately. (You did notice, right?)


Until then, please enjoy this video of my oldest swimming his leg of the freestyle relay at his swim meet the other night. I'm not sure what happened about 9 seconds in, but it looks like he hit the turbo button. For those of you who care about winning and losing (I totally care about winning and losing), our guys won . . . by a lot . . . like, seriously . . . a lot.


video


And here's a picture of my tiny dancer preparing to do what she does best.


Mine's the one on the right.
Yep, I'm one proud mama.
Post a Comment