Friday, February 10, 2012

Where's My Mojo?


The only routine with me is no routine at all.

--Jackie Kennedy


It feels pretty good to be able to sit and blog again. I figured I better do it today, since I hit the road again in the morning.


It's been a crazy couple of weeks, and I seem to have misplaced my bloggy mojo.


I'm sure it's because I've been running around doing a million different things, and I haven't been able to focus on any one thing long enough to write about it. Things are getting ready to get back to normal around here, though, and I'll be thankful for some kind of routine again.


I'm hitting the road with Jack tomorrow for the Short Course State Swim Meet. He qualified in two events, which we're super proud of. So it's off to Greenville in the morning. I only have one video of him swimming, because I can't film during a race. It's probably for the best too. Once he's in the water, I turn into hillbilly mom. I really try to stay quiet, and I know he can't even hear me because his ears are in the water most of the time, but I feel like my cheering him on really motivates him to swim faster (it also annoys the poor souls sitting around me). Can't be helped.




This video doesn't include sound, so don't fiddle with your speakers. 
(The guy who put it up clearly knew what he was doing.) 
Jack finished third in this particular race.

Stephen and Mo are staying behind to attend the local Father-Daughter Dance, so I hope to have some fabulous pictures of that to share.

I also will be checking another item off the bucket list on Monday. Be excited!!!

Until we leave tomorrow, I'm trying to find songs to add to Jack's pre-race playlist. 
Any suggestions?
Post a Comment