Monday, December 12, 2011

What To Do, What To Do . . .


"There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full."

--Henry A. Kissinger

Now that "The Lovely Ducklings" performance is over (It was AMAZING, by the way) and Jack is taking the month of December off of swim team, I thought I would have time on my hands. 

Silly me! 

So this week, I am tackling all the things I had been neglecting while toting children places.

Let's see what those things are, shall we?

1. Laundry. I think it might be time, since this morning, I had only a pair of size 2 (when did I wear those?!) yoga pants, one of Stephen's old fraternity sweatshirts circa 1987 and a pair of mismatched socks.
To my credit, they are both polka-dotted.

2. Proofread four lessons for two online courses. I have grossly neglected my actual paying gig lately. I should probably get on that.

3. Finish Christmas gifts. Still need one for my mom and a couple for Jack and Mo.

4. Address Christmas cards. Hahaha!! Just kidding. That's not happening.

5. Clean everything. As in, everything.

6. Probably take Mo to the doctor at some point. She's sniffling, which means she'll have pneumonia in exactly 2.3 seconds.

7. Go to Stephen's work party.

8. Help make gingerbread houses in Mo's class. Looking forward to testing my reflexes to see how much candy I can grab before it hits the floor. You catch it, you keep it.

9. Appointment with the rheumatologist. I've finally had enough of the constant pain, and I'm praying a rheumatologist can help.

10. Bake something. I've had the urge to get in the kitchen to bake since the beginning of the month, but I haven't had a chance yet. Any great recipes y'all want to share? I'm all ears.

11. Do laundry again, because apparently each person in my family wears an average of 3 outfits daily. And then there's Mo who can somehow have 8 pairs of pajamas in her clothes hamper in 3 days.

12. Figure out why I have commenting problems on this blog. I'm making changes, so if you've tried to comment in the past and couldn't, try again. If you still have trouble, email me at kbroddey@gmail.com.

Wish me luck!!


Update: 13. Bathe the cat. The end!
Post a Comment