Wednesday, November 9, 2011

30 Days of Thanks: Days 8 and 9: Nature and Stuff


"I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once."

--Ashleigh Brilliant

Day 8: 
Yesterday I gained a new appreciation for nature. I'm not the tree hugger type (my idea of roughing it is having to go hunt down the cordless phone), but the leaves around here are so stinkin' pretty right now. I know science-y folks say the color has something to do with temperatures, but I'm pretty sure God knows when I need a pick-me-up, and He sent those fabulously vivid leaves just for me. (We're tight like that.)


My personal ray of sunshine. I can see it out the kitchen window.

Day 9: 
Today I'm thankful for car line. If it weren't for the 20 minutes I spend waiting on the kids to get out of school, I probably wouldn't have had a chance to update my 30 Days of Thanks list today either. I'm sorry I'm having to clump these together again. This posting everyday thing is quite the commitment. I'll try to do better. (Promise!) (But don't hold me to it!)
Post a Comment