Tuesday, November 22, 2011

30 Days of Thanks: Day 22 -- On My Way

"The beginning is the most important part of the work."
--Plato


I interrupt your Thanksgiving preparations to inform you that I have created the first homemade Christmas gift of the season. And I got supplies to start working on at least six more. I would love to share photos with you, but since some of the recipients may be reading this blog, that will have to wait. 

But I'm so excited that I have a decent shot at scratching another item off the bucket list. And in keeping with the theme of the 30 Days of Thanks, I'm also thankful that I had a couple of legitimate ideas for gifts that aren't lame.

Image: Stuart Miles / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
And now, back to your regularly scheduled Thanksgiving celebration.
Post a Comment