Thursday, November 10, 2011

30 Days of Thanks: Day 10 -- Follow That Blog!


"I am a real ham. I love an audience. I work better with an audience. I am dead, in fact, without one." --Lucille Ball


On this day, I am thankful for each person who reads this blog on a regular basis. Believe it or not, I spend a fair amount of time thinking about what I'm going to write about (it may not always come across . . . but still) and it tickles me to see that people care enough to read it. And when I get that email that tells me someone has commented on something I said . . . well . . . I can't even stand it. I get giddy-headed. (It's kinda pathetic how excited I get, now that I think about it . . .  but I digress.)

Ice cold and super sweet
So to you, my dear friends and loyal readers, I raise a glass of sweet tea. And I add a lemon slice and sprig of fresh mint for the ones who comment here on the blog itself. (I still love those of you who email me and comment on Facebook and in real life, but if I'm honest, I don't have the organizational skills to remember to comment everywhere. If you'd all comment on here . . . even anonymously . . . I think this dialogue thing would really take off.)

I'm also apparently quite thankful today for the ellipsis. I think I used those three precious dots more today than I have in  . . . oh, I don't know . . . ever. <wink>



Post a Comment